In a volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous world (VUCA), you need to regularly review what's happening in the world and how it will affect your customers and hence your business. Fortunately, over the last few years a number of publicly accessible strategy analysis tools have become available to quickly interpret what is happening and capturing that in single page strategy documents which can be easily shared, interpreted and collaborated on with your team.
As these strategy tools are publicly available you can of course do the work yourself. However, for the process to work you also need a strategic facilitator; somebody who is independent of the business and who can be objective about the ideas discussed.
This is where we can help you.
We can help you through:
• 1-2-1 Coaching and Mentoring
• Group coaching and mentoring
• Strategy Workshops
• Consultancy Projects
Areas we can help you with are:
• Strategy Planning Orbit to Capture Your 3 Year Objectives
• External Analysis (STEEP/PEST etc)
• Market Analysis (4Ps etc)
• Industry Analysis (Porters 5 Forces)
• Customer Segmentation
• Value Proposition (Customer Jobs, Pains & Gains)
• Differentiating Your Proposition (Blue Ocean Strategy)
• Business Model Canvas (Find the gaps in your business model)
• Financial Modelling
• Organisation Chart (Right people on the bus in the right seats)
• Ansoff Matrix (Selling More but to Whom?)
• Boston Matrix (What brings in the Cash)
• Strengths (What is going to help?)
• Barriers (What is stopping you?)
• Start/ Stop /More Of Doing?
• 90 Day Objectives / 30 Day Sprints / Must win battles
• Strategy Deployment Matrix (Actions/Projects to achieve your goals)
• Balanced Scorecard - Performance Measurement inc Friday Night Smart/Sanity Metrics
• Rockefeller Habits (Employee Communication / Meeting Structures / Accountability)
For an informal chat about how Encompass can help you and your team develop and document your strategy on to single page easy to understand documentation, please call 0330 053 6790 or fill in the contact form below.
Our HR expert, Penny Davis, looks at why diversity and equality are important to your business.... more
If you intend to set yourself some New Year goals for work, how can you boost your chances of success? Our HR expert, Penny Davis, has some advice on setting and keeping your business goals.... more
At some point in our careers, many of us will find ourselves in a job that we don’t enjoy. This is never easy to cope with, especially if quitting is not an option. So sometimes we just have to grin and bear it until the right opportunity to move c... more
Click here to view more news...